May we introduce? Our clear customer favourite! #1 at KENSONS for dogs!
And has been for years. That's why we had this little rope made especially for our customers in 8mm thickness ➪ Here's the counterpart in 8mm thickness
Your advantages & facts:
- Retriever leash made of 6 mm thick, high-quality rope
- Infinitely adjustable and therefore suitable for every neck size
collar and leash in one
- Lightweight, easy to store, strong, totally easy to use
- Train stop and stopper made from real and stylish stag horn
- Colour: Olive-Gold-Yellow | Takling: Gold-Yellow (the beautiful winding egg) made of durable MicroCord (very thin, tear-resistant cord)
- Handmade with lots of love - made in Germany
You need a different rigging because otherwise the outfit doesn't fit 100%? Logo! Do we know! Therefore: Let's do it!
Just send us an email with your wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Doesn't cost anything extra either ツ
For a couple of given reasons we need to get rid of the following again:
With a retriever leash, the specified leash length (i.e. the length you order from us) refers to the Total length of the retriever leash from the end of the wrist strap to the thimble (that's that teardrop-shaped, silvery piece of metal). So you have to measure your dog's neck circumference and subtract it from the total leash length. This will then be the leading length of your leash from the neck of your Schnuffi to your hand. See also our pictorial explanation.
Did you know? Yes good! But a 'Maaann, I've known that for a long time' is good for everyone, isn't it? ツ
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time by email at email@example.com or by phone at +49 2 21 / 50 60 650.