Retriever Leash 8mm Sporty | Scottish beige
We had this chic rope produced especially for you! Our Scottish beige in 8mm exclusively at KENSONS for dogs
Your advantages & facts:
- Retriever leash made of 8 mm thick, high-quality rope
- Infinitely adjustable and therefore suitable for every neck size
- collar and leash in a
- Lightweight, easy to store, strong, totally easy to handle
- Train stopper and stopper made from genuine and ultra-stylish stag horn
- Color: Scottish beige
- The connections are sewn, fused and also secured with a ferrule - a black plastic protector covers the connections
- Handmade with lots of love - made in Germany
For a couple of given reasons we need to get rid of the following again:
With a retriever leash, the specified leash length (i.e. the length you order from us) refers to the Total length of the retriever leash from the end of the wrist strap to the thimble (that's that teardrop-shaped, silvery piece of metal). So you have to measure your dog's neck circumference and subtract it from the total leash length. This will then be the leading length of your leash from the neck of your Schnuffi to your hand. See also our pictorial explanation.
Did you know? Yes good! But a 'Maaann, I've known that for a long time' is good for everyone, isn't it? ツ
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time by email to email@example.com or by phone on +49 2 21 / 50 60 650 .