Recently we were asked if we had a unicorn leash. We didn't have it then. We sent the customer a picture of a pink leash. The answer was: Doesn't look like a unicorn, more like unicorn vomit. Hm...
To be on the safe side, we then on 11.11. interviewed two dozen unicorns. They assured us unanimously and credibly that they vomited in rainbow colors. Damned! I guess we weren't quite up to date then. We then developed this leash here and wrapped a unicorn right into it.
Your benefits & facts:
- Retriever leash made of 8 mm thick, high-quality rope
- Infinitely adjustable and therefore suitable for every neck size
collar and leash in one
- Lightweight, easy to store, strong, totally easy to use
- Train stopper and stopper made from real and stylish stag horn
- Color: rainbow colored | Takling: Red (the beautiful winding egg) made of durable MicroCord (very thin, tear-resistant cord)
- Handmade with lots of love - made in Germany
You need a different rigging because otherwise the outfit doesn't fit 100%? Logo! Do we know! Therefore: Let's do it!
Just send us an email with your wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Doesn't cost anything extra either ツ
For a couple of given reasons we need to get rid of the following again:
With a retriever leash, the specified leash length (i.e. the length you order from us) refers to the Total length of the retriever leash from the end of the hand strap to the thimble (that's that teardrop-shaped, silvery piece of metal). So you have to measure your dog's neck circumference and subtract it from the total leash length. This will then be the leading length of your leash from the neck of your Schnuffi to your hand. See also our pictorial explanation.
Did you know? Yes good! But a 'Maaann, I've known that for a long time' is good for everyone, isn't it? ツ
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time by email to email@example.com or by phone on +49 2 21 / 50 60 650 .