Let your furry friend SHOVEL in some delicious antler!
Our shovel pieces come from red or fallow deer and are a great pastime for your Schnuffi!
Your dog will love this chewing fun and you can be sure that you are giving him something really healthy and even useful and meaningful for his teeth.
Facts, facts, facts:
A shovel piece in your chosen size and weight
- 100% natural composition
- immediate nibbling fun, because the dog can get the delicious soft marrow right away
- Satisfies the dog's natural urge to chew
- Without artificial colors or flavors
- without preservatives
- natural "toothbrush" for dogs teeth
- strengthens the chewing muscles
- Rich in minerals and trace elements
- no harmful additives
- smell attractive to the dog
- does not soften as much as usual chews
- Due to the hard outside longer chewing pleasure than with e.g. B. dried meat chews
- pure, sustainable natural product
No animal is killed for our chews. The red deer sheds its antlers once a year and thus provides us with this wonderful raw material voluntarily.
Bone material consists of around 25% organic compounds. They represent the basic structure to which inorganic materials are attached in order to give the bone its strength and stability.
They make up about 55 to 60% and consist mainly of calcium compounds such as calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, calcium fluoride, calcium chloride, but also magnesium phosphate. This means that the elements calcium (65%), phosphorus (30%) and magnesium (2%) are the main mineral components of bones.